OaCP IE LTD (Oncology and Cytogenetic Products) is a company that was conceived in 2015 as a project within the Bologna University Entrepreneurship Program called Launch Pad.
“We decided to create the company as the driving tool for commercialising and bringing to market, the technological developments realised from the project”.
Initially, the company was called DoMo Genetics and won the first edition of the Launch Pad Program and enrolled in the TVLP.co mindset program in Silicon Valley (Menlo Park, SF).
During this 20-days program, our company was awarded one of the best projects.
One year later, OaCP was officially incorporated and was selected to take part in the RebelBio Accelerator Program in Cork. We have an aggressive and strategic growth strategy that has seen us securing distribution agreements with companies in Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand and India within the first 4 months of incorporation. Our company is headquartered in Ireland with an R&D dept. at the Bologna University, where we enjoy not only their world-class equipment and facilities but also maintain key industrial partnerships and collaboration with the University and research groups.
Enrico Di Oto
BS-PhD in Oncology
Simone Di Giacomo
Master at BBS
Web services experience
MD Ass. Professor, Associate MD, University of Bologna
SOSV venture partner, influential investor
Achieved by OaCP Srl, Oncology and Cytogenetic Products in years 2015-2021 for the efforts in molecular biology and in fast laboratory diagnostics.
- 2021: Selected for the Tokyo X-HUB program
- 2020: Selected for the CLAB Venture Program
- 2019: seal of excellence among the H2020 program
- 2019: awarded with the Top Healthcare technology company at EPiC Pitch 2019
- 2019: OACP won an acceleration period in Shanghai at Xnode accelerator/STIC – Global StartUp Program
- 2019: EITH Health Catapult semifinalist
- 2019: Dublin Deep Dive Week attendee
- 2019: CE-IVD Mark
- 2017: Second price at CIIE 2017 in Chengdu
- 2017: Enlisted for RebelBio Program
- 2017: Selected as Overseas Talent at Zhongshan Overseas Talent Fair 2017
- 2017: Best presentation award at BioInItaly Roadshow Rome
- 2016: One of the best project at TVLP program
- 2015: UniboLaunchPad (Winner)
We are currently establishing a collaboration with:
- Bologna University (Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna),
- important international distributors,
- leading companies in molecular biology.