DoMo Genetics for Oncology
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WE REDUCE TEST TIME FROM 3 DAYS TO ONLY 2 HOURS
Easy to use
YOU DON’T CHANGE YOUR PROTOCOL, YOU SIMPLY ADD WITH THE PROBE
WE REDUCE THE COSTS UP TO 50%
SEE OUR PROTOCOLS FOR FFPE TISSUES: FAST AND UNIVERSAL FISH
Among the many miseries diseases bring, the anguish of waiting for a diagnosis is one of the worst.
We mitigate some of this anguish by majorly reducing the time for diagnostic tests.
Our objective is to provide diagnostics laboratories and research institutions
with solutions that will disrupt diagnosis times and cost.
OpenLab | OaCP As A Service
We’ve created OaCP among the benches of a lab. Since then, we’ve always worked on the improvement of our products.
We’ve been trusted by many partners for the validation of their products and their introduction to the Italian market.
We’ve also designed evolutions and addendums to partners’ products, working in conjunction with their R&D departments.
Starting from this multi-year R&D experience, we’ve decided to open our labs and knowledge to every company, research institution, university, lab, and everyone who needs support in the design, analysis, and optimization of:
DNA and RNA genome tools
Design, analysis and optimization of oligonucleotides and probes for molecular diagnostics and research:
- (q)PCR primers
- qPCR probes
- Design, analysis and optimization for TaqMan probes (dual- labelled)
- Design, analysis and optimization for Molecular beacons probes
- Design, analysis and optimization for Scorpions probes
- qPCR probes with MGB technology and LNA ( Locked Nucleic Acid) technology
- Preparation of customized qPCR diagnostic panels
Sequencing services and Genome editing
- Crispr-Cas9 experimental design
- EMSA (Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay/ Gel-Shift Assay) experimental design and primers/ probes preparation
- Site-direct mutagenesis
- SNP genotyping
- CNV genotyping
- Plasmid preparation: in silico cloning and optimization
- Gene expression studies
Pathogens (SARS-CoV-2 included) research and diagnostics design tools
- Specific Proteins preparation: wuhCor1/SARS-CoV-2 – reference and variants: B.1.1.7/ B.1.351/ P1/ P2/ B.1.617/ B.1.617.1/ B.1.617.2/ B.1.617.3/ B.1.525/ B.1.526/ B.1.526.1/ B.1.526.2/B.1.427/ B.1.429.
- Mutation analysis tools design
- SARS-CoV-2 control sequences